Wedding Information Pack
Please fill in your details below to receive our wedding information pack.
Upcoming Public Events
High Tea: $60.00 per person
Historical Tour: $15 per person
Calendar of Events 2017
- February Sunday 5th – High tea BOOKED OUT
- March Sunday 5th – High Tea 1pm till 3pm Historical tour 11am @ $15pp
- April Wednesday 5th – School Holiday High Tea $40 adults $30 children @ 11am till 1pm
- May Sunday 7th – High tea 1pm till 3pm Historical Tour 11am @ $15pp
- May Sunday 14th – Mothers Day Breakfast 9am till 11am @ $50 per adult and $30 per child under 12yo
- May Sunday 14th – Mothers Day High Tea 1pm till 3pm @ $70 per adult and $40 per child under 12yo
- June Sunday 4th – High Tea 1pm till 3pm Historical tour 11am @ $15pp
- July Sunday 2nd – High Tea 1pm till 3pm Historical tour 11am @ $15pp
- August Sunday 6th – High Tea 1pm till 3pm Historical tour 11am @ $15pp
- September Sunday 3rd – High Tea 1pm till 3pm Historical tour 11am @ $15pp
- September Wednesday 27th – Superhero & Fairytale School Holiday High Tea $40 adults $30 children @ 11am till 1pm
- October Sunday 1st – High Tea 1pm till 3pm Historical Tour 11am @ $15pp
- November Sunday 5th – Mad Hatters High tea 1pm till 3pm $70pp Historical Tour 11am @ $15pp
- December Sunday 3rd – High tea 1pm till 3pm Historical Tour 11am @ $15pp
Bookings are essential for all above events
Request More Event Information
Kids @ the Castle Day
October Sunday 30th 2016 – Kids @ the Castle 10am-3pm
bookings through try booking here is the link for bookings https://www.trybooking.com/KHFS
A whimsical day out at Overnewton Castle; dress as your favourite character and come enjoy the rides, storytelling, mini zoo, jumping castles, pony rides and much more on offer on this special day out!
Children love the thought of going to a Castle for a fun day out, many are so intrigued in the Castle itself that they don’t get around to all the other activities available.
Be sure to pack a picnic or buy one on the day, there is plenty of space on the four and a half acres of property to lay your picnic blanket and enjoy such a great day out.
Overnewton Castle has found the children’s days to be very popular birthday celebrations, as a wide variety of entertainment is available in the one location. So if your child’s birthday is near this date why not bring all their friends and share the magic with them as well.
10am till 3pm
$12.50 per person
51 Overnewton Rd Keilor
Melbourne, Victoria 3036
If you are driving it’s very easy; we are just off the Calder Freeway about a 15 minute drive north of the CBD. There is no vehicle access onto Overnewton Close or the property so first in best dressed with the parking down Overnewton road and in the adjacent carpark area.
Public transport; best train stop is Watergardens and a bus from there to the end of Overnewton rd, then its around a 5 minute stroll up the road to the Castle.
We are currently taking bookings for Historical Tours thorughout the 36 rooms of the Castle hosted by the ‘Master of the House’ on the first sunday of every month. Tour start at 11am and runs for approx 1.5hrs. Limited numbers are available $15pp and must be paid in full upon reservation. Please call the office to book on 9331 6367 we are also open on these dates for High Tea.